Millions of children and young people worldwide are using Scratch to make their own games and animations.
Following on from the success of Scratch Programming in easy steps, Cool Scratch Projects in easy steps gives you great ideas to create computer games and other projects that’ll impress your friends and family – and you’ll have endless fun creating and playing them! The book provides step-by-step instructions for building projects that show off some of the cool things you can do with Scratch.
It starts with two simple projects to get you started. Find out how to:
• Make a game with animated cartoon characters
• Build a drum machine and make random music
• Use anaglyph glasses for 3D effects and 3D Art
• Design amazing mazes in a 3D environment
• Create your own stop motion films
• Use the ScratchJr app to create games and interactive stories anywhere using your iPad or Android tablet
Cool Scratch Projects in easy steps has projects for Scratch 2.0 on a PC/Mac and Scratch 1.4 on the Raspberry Pi, and includes a Raspberry Pi Camera Module project. Each project includes suggestions for customizing it, so you can make it your own!
Table of Contents:
12 Angry Aliens
Space Mine 3D
Maze Maker and Circuit Breaker
3D Maze Explorer
3D Maze Explorer: Finishing touches
Sprites, Cameras, Action!
Super Wheelie in ScratchJr