WHOSE FAULT IS IT WHEN SUBORDINATES DISOBEY?
Chances are, it's the managers. He lacks the tools, training, and experience to command respect and obedience from his people. He needs to upgrade his skillsets, and learn how to manage and lead people! He needs to show consistent and positive results!
And this is the goal of this book. Specifically, you will learn the following:
• You made manager; what's next?
• What to consider before accepting the managerial role
• The role of a manager
Making things happen- becoming a successful manager
• First order of business as a new manager
• How to set goals
• Performance management
• Delegate like a pro
• Knowing how to hire and when to fire
• Managing employee turnover
• Managing difficult clients
• Change management
• Tips to succeed as a manager
Tips for start-up entrepreneurs
• Managing money in your business
• Leading and managing a start-up successfully
Management meets leadership
• Differences between leadership and management
• Qualities of an exceptional leader
• Leadership styles
Women and leadership
• How to get to the top
• Balancing leadership and family as a woman
Preparing children for leadership
What it takes to be a great CEO
• Duties you need to master
Top ten daily habits of great leaders
Leadership: is there an App for that?
Ever wondered what it takes to be a great leader & manager? Would you like to be armed with the tools and know-how to become one? Read this book!
Download your copy today!