"Maybe I just make it seem possible."
"You make what seem possible?"
I came to Wildcat Bluff County for one reason only: to convince hunky Mr. July from the Wildcat Bluff Fire Rescue annual calendar to be the face—and body—of my new online dating service. Easy, right? I had no idea he'd be so difficult. Or that he'd end up being my new landlord… He might think he has the upper hand, but I don't give up so easy.
Kemp Lander, a.k.a. Mr. July, says he wants nothing to do with my app or with me. And he seems particularly annoyed to discover I wasn't exactly honest in my rental agreement. I'm nowhere near the full-fledged cowgirl I claimed to be. But I can learn, and sometimes a girl has to fudge the rules a little to get what she needs. And I definitely need this cowboy…
• This cowboy romance is perfect for readers looking for:
• A cowboy firefighter who isn't afraid of a little heat
• A feisty woman who knows what she wants
• A sassy small town that feels like home
• Opposites-attract romance that can't be denied