EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 800. Equip yourself to ace the SAT Subject Test in World History with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests, thorough reviews of key topics, and targeted strategies for acing the exam.
We don't have to tell you how tough SAT World History can be to master—after all, there's so much of it!—or how helpful a stellar exam score can be for your chances of getting into your top-choice college. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the SAT Subject Test in World History arms you to take on the test and achieve your highest score.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Expert subject reviews for every test topic
• Up-to-date information on the SAT Subject Test in World History
• Score conversion tables for accurate self-assessment
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content chapter
• Quick-review lists of important people, places, events, and concepts
This eBook edition has been optimized for on-screen learning with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.