Your one-stop source for crazy quilting know-how!
From Victorian quilts to contemporary works of art, crazy quilting has evolved into a beautiful mixture of piecing, embroidery, and fabric techniques.
Crazy Quilting - The Complete Guide tells you everything you need to know to create your own beautiful heirloom crazy quilts, including:
• 10 different methods for piecing.
• More than 100 embroidery stitches for ribbons, flosses and threads.
• Techniques for dyeing, painting, stamping, printing, and embroidering on silk, cotton, rayon, wool and linen.
• Instructions for adding buttons, beads, tassels, cording and other dimensional embellishments.
• Tips for finishing your quilts.
Whether you are just getting started or have been quilting for years, Crazy Quilting - The Complete Guide is guaranteed to be the crazy quilting resource you turn to the most.