“What does the bible say about dating? Nothing and Everything! Our challenge is to think biblically about an activity that isn’t in the bible…Our approach is to take the biblical principles of a healthy marriage and work backwards to a healthy dating relationship. The foundation for a healthy, Godly marriage begins while dating.” ~ Richard D. Phillips
Do you have difficulty understanding what Christian dating is all about? Do you ever wonder about what it takes to date successfully in God’s Kingdom and eventually marry the right person? Do you often find it difficult to communicate and resolve conflict in a Godly way in your dating relationship? Do you find it difficult to deal with expectations in your dating relationship? Do you need biblical guidance and other practical tips on how to have a sexually pure dating relationship? Do you want to know what you can do to help your dating relationship avoid an unnecessary break up?
I have good news for you! This book has the answers to the above questions and many more! Dating in the Kingdom of God is a great handbook packed with practical biblical advice and helpful tips for developing dating relationships that are not only emotionally fulfilling, but at the same time God-honouring.
Here’s what you can expect to learn from this book:
• You will learn what Christian dating is all about.
• You will learn about dating as a pathway to marriage and finding your future spouse.
• You will learn how to communicate and resolve conflict in a Godly manner.
• You will learn how to identify your own personal relationship expectations, how to communicate these expectations to your boyfriend or girlfriend, and also how to agree, disagree or find a compromise on these relationship expectations.
• You will learn how to maintain a sexually pure dating relationship through practical biblical advice. • You will also learn the steps to take to help your dating relationship avoid an unnecessary break up.