Analyses 32 obstacles which led to sinking of democracy. This exposed:
(1) Elections creating void parliament
(2) MPs becoming enemies of democracy,
(3) Parliament tolerating disrespect from government,
(4) Democracy with basic faults, fundamental weaknesses and based on absurdities which highlight:
(a) Politics as strange profession not needing qualifications
(b).Politicians claim super human capacity to supervise qualified and experienced officers in multiple disciplines
(5) Politicians used gift of the gab to create mental slavery
(6) Flawed democracy deteriorated to pseudo democracy
(7) Intolerance leading to anarchy and chaos
(8) Corruption increased
(9) Human rights violation complaints dismissed without examination, (10) Judicial system has basic defects
(11) Journalists afraid to criticize government,
(12) Need for comprehensive democracy (CD) not limited to governance alone.
Outlines CD with aim of people living happily with good quality of life and dignity under peaceful environment and carrying on activities without hindrance. It has 27 outstanding advantages including
(1) Giving direct voice to people every six months
(2) Drastically reducing inequalities, greed and profits
(3) Removing direct taxes (root of corruption, black money and tax evasion)
(4) Improving quality of justice, education, health care and religious practices.
For these praiseworthy achievements people with vision should lead peaceful movement and demand Constituent Assembly to finalize details of CD and make changes in Constitution.