Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Denmark is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Cycle one of the world's most bike-friendly cities, unleash your inner child at the Legoland theme park or indulge in quality 'New Nordic cuisine'; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Denmark and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Denmark Travel Guide:
• Colour maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, cuisine, landscapes, wildlife
• Over 50 maps
• Covers Copenhagen, Zealand, Mon, Falster, Lolland, Funen, Southern Jutland, Central Jutland, Northern Jutland, Aarhus, Silkeborg, Skagen, Roskilde, Legoland, Bornholm and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
• Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
• Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
• Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
• Seamlessly flip between pages
• Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
• Embedded links to recommendations' websites
• Zoom-in maps and images
• Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Denmark, our most comprehensive guide to the country, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Looking for a guide focused on Copenhagen? Lonely Planet's Pocket Copenhagen, a handy-sized guide on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Scandinavia guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer;
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.