This unique, comprehensive eBook of oral health covers all dental specialties in its 60 chapters. It is an invaluable textbook for undergraduate and post-graduate students alike and a perfect handbook for clinicians. There are more than 130 top professionals in their respective fields contributing to this giant opus.
Oral health is a vast science. Even the most experienced scholars and general dental
practitioners must have good reference books. Dental Mammoth – Foundations of Clinical
Dentistry is a perfect eBook for that purpose. Written in an easy to read manner and with a
massive volume of clinical pictures it will become the must-have volume for modern oral health
Dental Mammoth – eBook helps students and dental professionals in their studies and
continuous professional development. This is one of a kind solid and comprehensive
information package of oral health. An essential eBook for everyone aiming high.
-Provides a comprehensive picture of all dental specialties. Diagnosis, treatment, follow-up. Hundreds of images of clinical procedures.
- Perfect for learning, works beautifully as a reference book for clinicians.
- Over 130 contributors – all acknowledged experts in their respective fields.
- The updating of content is free of charge until 31 December, 2017.
Dental Mammoth – Foundations of Clinical Dentistry eBook covers these topics:
- Problem based diagnostics and special topics
- Patient history and clinical examination
- Laboratory examinations
- Oral pathology
- Saliva and defensive mechanism of the mouth
- Clinical pharmacology
- Allergology and toxicology
- Premedication, sedation, general and local anaesthesia
- Stomatognathic physiology
- Cariology and restorative dentistry
- Paediatric dentistry
- Dental technology
- Oral gerodontology
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Ortognathic surgery
- Oral medicine
- Lasers in dentistry
- Dental office, hygiene, ergonomics and teamwork
- Materials in dental care
- Oral preparates and local topical medication
- Oral health promotion
- Forensic dentistry
- Medical problems in dentistry
- Medical emergencies in dental office
- Dental Public Health