Jonathan Malm has put together a fantastic resource to help you plan sermon series' for your church. This e-book has practical tips and tricks to make your sermon series' effective and impacting to your congregation.
Chapter topics include:
- Why your church should do sermon series'.
- How to break down a complex and obscure concept into an easily brand able series idea.
- The importance of developing a unified visual theme for your sermon series.
- Planning individual messages, illustrations, and sermon titles.
- How to brand your sermon series so it's memorable.
- Getting the word out about your sermon series.
- A discussion on planning ahead and how far ahead is far enough.
- Using pop-culture brands to assist in branding your series.
It also includes tips and tricks from creative directors and graphic designers from churches around the country.
Customer ReviewsSee All
Buy it now!
Developing A Series is a book that I've been searching for! As a student ministries pastor and a creative I loved this book. It was so simple to read yet so brilliantly orchestrated.
Developing series is something that every church wishes they could do and with this book as a guide they can execute a series no matter the size of their church.
Personally, I've been developing series for my ministry BUT I've never had a resource that takes me through the steps. Nor have I had a source that gives me so many ideas about adding to my future series.
Thank you Jonathan!