Are you interested in getting into Photography but don't know where to start?
Have you tried photography but not sure why you can't produce high quality photos?
Are you a beginner/intermediate photographer who wants to learn the secrets and tricks for taking and producing great shots?
If you're an ambitious beginner photographer wanting to take captivating photos, then you're about to discover the secrets that the professionals use to make any shot look magazine worthy!
"Digital Photography Secrets (For Beginners)" goes through step by step how to take stunning photos without the need to take an expensive photography course.
In this book, you'll learn:
* How to choose the ideal camera for you
* What the essential equipment is that you need without breaking your bank account
* Digital file formats - What file formats to use and when to use them
* How to apply the most useful camera settings to get the best shots
* Composition rules - How to use spatial positioning to turn an amateur shot into a professional shot
* Secrets to taking professional photos - Important tips that will make your photos stand out
* Easy post processing - How to make your photos look magazine worthy
* Bonus - How to make income from your photos
The thing is that anyone can learn how to take great photos even when you're a 'beginner'. You just need to learn the key things which differentiate professional looking photos from amateur looking photos.
"Steven Niles has put this step by step guide together specifically for beginner/intermediate photographers. The guide provides useable and direct information in an easy to follow format."