Are you prepared for all the financial decisions you’ll need to make when you divorce? In Divorce: Think Financially, Not Emotionally® Volume II, Jeff Landers continues the conversation he started in Volume I, using straight talk to explain important financial matters every divorcing woman needs to understand. Volume II covers a wide range of new topics, including:
• Why you might want to keep a secret fund
• What you can and cannot withdraw from joint accounts
• The financial impacts of moving out of the marital home
• The pros and cons of filing first
• How to divide stock, stock options and restricted stock
• Student loans: Are they part of marital debt?
• Ways to protect inheritances and gifts
• How being a stay-at-home mom can affect your divorce and your financial future
• Special considerations for women who earn more than their husbands
• How dual citizenship impacts divorce
• ….And much more!
The financial decisions you make both before and during your divorce will directly impact the rest of your life, for better or worse. Let Divorce: Think Financially, Not Emotionally® Volumes I and II help you come through your divorce successfully, so you can look ahead to a bright, financially-secure future for you and your children.
A portion of the purchase price of each book sold is donated to various charities that help female victims of domestic abuse and their children.
What People Are Saying About Divorce: Think Financially, Not Emotionally®
"Divorce: Think Financially, Not Emotionally® is a wonderful guide for women seeking to secure their financial future." --Renowned divorce attorney Laura A. Wasser, whose client list includes Heidi Klum, Angelina Jolie, Christina Aguilera and other celebrities
"I wish I had this book when I was going through my divorce! It would have made the learning curve much less steep" --Sonja Morgan, star of The Real Housewives of New York.
"I wholeheartedly applaud Jeff's efforts to support women in abusive situations." --Syndicated columnist Liz Smith