One of the world's oldest surviving cities, Naples features a lively collection of top-notch restaurants, world-class museums and enviable shopping districts. Meanwhile, the exquisite Amalfi Coast offers some of Italy's most scenic landscapes.
Whether you want to immerse yourself in the past at Pompeii and Herculaneum, explore the buzzing streets of Naples or relax with an alfresco drink by the turquoise waters of Capri, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Naples and the Amalfi Coast have to offer.
Our updated guide brings Naples and the Amalfi Coast to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights, trusted travel advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the region's iconic buildings and
neighborhoods. We've also worked hard to make sure our information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak. DK Eyewitness Naples and the Amalfi Coast is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness DK Eyewitness Naples and the Amalfi Coast you will find:
- A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick of Naples' and the Amalfi Coast's must-sees and hidden gems
- Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day
- Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money
- Color-coded chapters to every part of Naples and the Amalfi Coast, from city districts to off-shore islands
- Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay
- Detailed maps and walks to help you navigate the region easily and confidently
- Covers: Toledo and Castelnuovo, Spaccanapoli, Decumano Maggiore, Capodimonte and I Vergini, Vomero, Castel dell'Ovo and Chiaia, Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast
Want the best of Naples and the Amalfi Coast in your pocket? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Naples and the Amalfi Coast. Touring the country? Try DK Eyewitness Italy.
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.