A bustling yet intimate city, Madrid exudes a sense of culture and creativity in its world-class art galleries, atmospheric tapas bars, glorious gardens and historic plazas. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel e-guide ensures you'll find your way around Madrid with absolute ease.
Our newly updated Top 10 travel e-guide breaks down the best of Madrid into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best museums and galleries, places to eat and shops.
- Nine easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Madrid's must-sees, including detailed breakdowns of the Palacio Real, Museo Nacional del Prado, Plaza Mayor, Monasterio de las Descalzas Reales, El Rastro, Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza, Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía, Parque del Retiro, Museo Arqueológico Nacional and El Escorial
- Madrid's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, dining, and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including children's activities, things to do for free and unmissable experiences off the beaten path
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe.
DK Eyewitness Top 10s have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Madrid or DK Eyewitness Spain.