Discover Poland with this essential travel guide, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you to this beautiful country before you've even packed your suitcase - step back in time in Torun, Lublin, Krakow and Gdansk, explore the tranquil Mazurian Lakes, dive into barszcz beetroot soup, or take in some folk music. The DK Eyewitness Guide to Poland covers the must-see sights and the hidden backstreets, so you won't miss a thing.
- Gorgeous, all-new color photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Poland: incredible architecture, breathtaking natural wonders, charming medieval towns, amazing local delicacies - what will yours be?
- See Poland from a different angle - 24 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the country
- A year-long calendar of events in Poland gives a selection of celebrations and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Detailed, color maps help you navigate the country with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries cover the whole country, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including Warsaw's Royal Castle, Krakow's Church of St Mary, the Wavel, Poznan Cathedral and Gdansk's Church of St Mary
- Covers Warsaw; Mazovia and the Lublin Region; Krakow; Malopolska (Lesser Poland); Silesia; Wielkopolska (Greater Poland); Gdansk; Pomerania; Warmia, Mazuria and Bialystok Region
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Poland is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
Planning a shorter city break? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Krakow.