Celebrated by medical students for over a decade, Kaplan's Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes is the highest-yield surgery review for the the shelf and USMLE Step 2 CK exams.
Designed for portable prep, Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes is ideal for refreshing your knowledge in between cases.
The Best Review
• Concise high-yield review of core surgery material
• 180 up-to-date vignettes for self-testing
• 15 brief essays examining selected diagnostic and therapeutic tools from a surgical perspective
• NEW essay topics: intravenous fluid therapy, surgical infections, and fluid needs in children
• NEW illustrated chapter on bariatric surgery
• NEW introduction with guidance for addressing regional variations in medical practice on National Board questions
• Revised and fully up-to-date content from distinguished surgery instructor Dr. Carlos Pestana
• For over a decade, Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes has helped med students excel on the surgery shelf exam and USMLE Step 2 CK