Celebrated by medical students for over a decade, Kaplan's pocket-sized Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes is the highest-yield surgery review for the shelf and USMLE Step 2 CK exams.
Designed for portable prep, Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes fits perfectly in your lab coat so you can refresh your knowledge in between cases.
The Best Review
• Concise high-yield review of core surgery material
• 180 up-to-date vignettes for self-testing
• 16 brief essays examining selected diagnostic and therapeutic tools from a surgical perspective
• NEW essay topic: nutritional support of the surgical patient
• EXPANDED and enhanced bariatric surgery chapter
• Revised content review throughout, including: therapies for childhood leukemia, ARDS, non-small cell lung cancer, aortoenteric fistula, gout, BPH, prolapsed hemorrhoids, rectal prolapse, and anal fissures, and trends in whole blood availability and use
• Revised and fully up-to-date content from distinguished surgery instructor Dr. Carlos Pestana
• For over a decade, Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes has helped med students excel on the surgery shelf exam and USMLE Step 2 CK