Dr. Rajendra Prasad occupies an important place in India’s freedom movement. He was the symbol of simplicity, wisdom and justice. He struggled throughout his life for the development of nation and uplift of the masses. He was a pride for one and all. We must adopt his idealism. The objective of this book is to bring into light the ideals of Dr. Rajendra Prasad, the first President of India and role model of Indian students. Hope, the youth, especially the students will find this book as their friend and follow his footprint with high spirit.
-Ram Nivas Kumar, the Author
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Prof. Ram Nivas Kumar is a rising star in the sky of English literature. He has authored about ten educational books till date. Almost all his books are dedicated to the students, the youth and the Indian Army. His present book "Dr. Rajendra Prasad: A Multi-dimensional Statesman of India" is his core dedication to the students of India.
In the present book, the author depicts the picture of his Excellency Dr. Rajendra Prasad, the first head of India Republic, and role model of Indian students. He describes the simplicity, educational career, life and achievement of Dr. Rajendra Prasad in simple words. His statesmanship and role of a freedom fighter are clearly mentioned in the book. The students of India must read it at least for once and adopt his ideologies. This small book may find a good place in the understanding of the first President of India, Dr. Rajendra Prasad.
We appreciate the thought and mind set of the author, Shri Ram Nivas Kumar. His commands over English and authority on English writing are gaining a boost day by day. He has now become the most beloved writer in the eyes of the youth.
We wish him all success in his work. We hope the youth and the students might be benefited by his writing. May God help him continue his writing!
-Prof. Devavrat Akela
HOD (English), Bihar University,
Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India.
2. Early Education
3. Higher Education
4. Beginning in Politics
5. Member of the Congress
6. Meeting with Gopal Krishna Gandhi
7. Contact with Mahatma Gandhi & Champaran Satyagrah
8. Statesmanship of Dr. Rajendra Prasad
9. Jaliawalan Bagh Massacre
10. General Assembly Election
12. The Dandi March
13. Earthquake in 1934
14. President of the Congress
15. History of the Congress Published
16. Earthquake in Quetta.
17. All India Hindi Sahitya Sammelan
18. Committee for Bihari Labourers
19. Rajendra Babu and Subhash Babu
20. Lord Mountbatten : The Viceroy of India
21. During China War
22. His Love for Hindi
23. In Hindi Sahitya Sammelan and
1. Art of Conversation : Easy To Learn
2. Personality Development : A Piece of Learning
3. Etiquette & Manners : Learn Like This (Approved by the NCERT, New Delhi.)
4. Dr. Rajendra Prasad : A Multi-Dimensional Statesman of India
5. Swami Vivekananda : His teachings To All
6. Learning of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam : An Impetus To The Youth
7. Manusmriti The Greatest Knowledge : Code Of Social Conduct
8. RSS The Pride Of Nation : Mission And Vision
9. Atal The Invincible : A Grand Parliamentarian
10. Teachings of Srimad Bhagwat Purana : Deliverance Sri Pawan Dev Thakur, and
11. A Practical Guide To Library Management.