Display a copy prominently on your living room bookshelves and we guarantee that your next Tinder and/or Grindr date will rate you one star higher than your personality merits.
Drink Your Carbs is a guide to losing weight without giving up alcohol.
Drink Your Carbs contains:
• Over 270 pages of science-based reporting;
• A complete list of foods to be eaten, limited and avoided;
• Practical advice for making exercise a part of your daily life;
• Recipes and cocktails;
• Recommendations for low-carb travel;
• A researched response to question, “How much can I healthfully drink?”
• The first Blooper Reel ever included in a printed work.
There is no magic. There are no pills to take nor proprietary shakes to blend. There is no need to embarrass yourself at weekly weigh-ins or purchase Drink Your Carbs-branded frozen dinners. The Drink Your Carbs concept is simple: the calories in alcohol can be offset through a combination of exercise and exchanging high-calorie, low-nutrition foods such as added sugars and simple carbohydrates for quality meats, fresh fruit and vegetables.
Losing weight while continuing to drink alcohol is as easy as pie—as long as you accept the fact that you can no longer eat pie.