It's time to remember just how awesome you really are…
- Know how to eat, exercise and sleep well but just don't do it?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed and out of control every single day?
- Want to be more assertive and confident but don't want to appear unkind?
This book gets to the heart of why we know what to do to have an amazing life but stop ourselves from being fulfilled and successful. It delves deep into why we are ridiculously busy, easily distracted and not reaching our true potential. And it provides answers as to why we don't go to bed on time, ask for a promotion and say 'no'.
The latest wisdom from researchers, self-help experts and prosperous, happy people cuts through the confusion around stepping out of your comfort zone, provides compelling reasons for how habits can beat procrastination and explains how to stop worrying what others think.
Embrace your awesomeness means clearing away the learned negative thought patterns and simply being the best person you were born to be. It is becoming untethered from societal norms that keep you small. It is not about fixing you as you are not broken.
It is about becoming the real you.
This is a clear, uplifting guide that will immediately help anyone who is struggling with day-to-day life in this banana-pants crazy world.
Embrace Your Awesomeness details four main types of hazardous thinking that prevent us from being our best selves: perfectionism, procrastination, people pleasing and playing small. Then it explains how to eliminate and minimize these hazards with an 'awesomeness makeover'.
You will learn how to increase your self-worth, speak up without fear of criticism and find shortcuts to feel more in control. In addition, you will uncover easy ways to tap into your intuition, rediscover your creativity and dream big.
Follow the short, chunked down chapters in Embrace Your Awesomeness to:
- Stop being homesick for your deeper self
- Bust myths around willpower and motivation
- Act confidently even if you have low self-esteem
- Love yourself even though that may sound excruciating
- Use simple daily rituals to feel in control in this uncertain time
- Learn how to overcome perfectionism, procrastination and people pleasing
- Feel like you are living the life you were meant to live, one with excitement, meaning and true joy
Ultimately, appreciating your imperfectly awesome self will allow you to grow into who you were always meant to be, reach your potential and share your gifts with the world. I can't think of anything more meaningful to do with your life. Can you?
Where could eliminating exhaustion, resentment and guilt from your life lead? Imagine being at your absolute optimum no matter what.
It's time to get out of your own way.
What's stopping you from embracing your awesomeness today?
If you take even a pinch of wisdom from this book, it is guaranteed that you will feel in control, thrive in a banana-pants crazy world and give yourself the best gift of all—reaching your true potential.
Read this book and step into the power and brilliance that you have deep inside.
To live a truly outstanding life, grab your copy of this book today.