“Enter the Deep” is a multi-touch book experience that can help anyone lead someone to Christ through baptism. Has a new believer asked you for Bible studies and you felt a little stumped about where to begin? Looking for materials that have been field tested, on today’s generation? Looking for materials that are more age appropriate for ages 17 to 40-somethings? Just relax! Open your iPad or Mac and walk your friend through the highly-engaging experience of “Enter the Deep.”
This Enhanced multi-touch book is filled with these AWESOME FEATURES:
• Professional Intro Videos: for each of the six sessions.
• Engaging Questions: that will help get even the shy people talking.
• Interactive Photo Galleries & Graphics.
• Scripture Pop-Up Windows: so you’ll never have to leave the app during your study.
• Self-Scoring Quizzes: at the end of each chapter.
• Enter Your Own Notes: so you can access your supplemental materials right when you want them.
• Highlightable Text: to help you find your favorite parts in a flash.
• Display With Video Projectors or TVs: via Apple TV or connector cables to teach large classes.
Customer ReviewsSee All
LOVE It! A Homerun at Last Night’s Study.
I used this last night at my new baptismal class, and the four candidates I’m working with just loved it. I projected it up on a screen using a video projector, and we passed the iPad around giving each of them a chance to control it. In over 15 years of pastoring, I’ve never experienced this level of energy and continued focus during what ended up being a one-hour class. We definitely could have gone longer, and there was much more material than we could cover for the session, but they all seemed so excited to come back next week to explore this iBook. Hats off to these guys. They’ve obviously spent a lot of time developing this book. LOVED the intro videos. Some of them are pretty funny.
I’m seriously considering putting this on several iPads so everyone can have one during class. Anyone know if I can use the “Sharing” capabilities without breaking copyright laws? Fingers crossed.
A wonderful study guide
I highly recommend this book for anyone that is searching for a closer walk with Jesus.
Exactly what I was looking for!!!
After I read every word and touched all interactive items for the first two chapters, I had to stop and deeply think on what I read, because it touched my soul. Thanks for putting together this beautiful picture of God!!