This is the most comprehensive and informative book on American Kenpo's Short Form Two - ever! Its purpose is to inform and expose any Kenpo practitioner to the history, design, and insights into not only Short Form Two, but American Kenpo itself. This book will not only open your eyes to information to which you have probably never been exposed, but also aid you in improving your execution of the form itself.
This book is laid out in a logical and practical way. Here is a list of just some of the sections contained in this book:
* History of Short Form Two
* Signifying and Executing Short Form Two (including the Salutation)
* Analyzing Short Form Two
* Improving your Short Form Two
* FAQ - about Short Form Two
* Quizzes - beginner, intermediate, advanced
All Kenpo practitioners, beginner to expert, can use this book to help further there study of the art.
In short, this book is one that should be in every American Kenpo practitioner's collection.