A New York Times bestselling series
A USA TODAY bestselling series
A California Young Reader Medal–winning series
Sophie uncovers shocking secrets—and faces treacherous new enemies—in this electrifying third book in the Keeper of the Lost Cities series.
Sophie Foster is ready to fight back.
Her talents are getting stronger, and with the elusive Black Swan group ignoring her calls for help, she’s determined to find her kidnappers—before they come after her again.
But a daring mistake leaves her world teetering on the edge of war, and causes many to fear that she has finally gone too far. And the deeper Sophie searches, the farther the conspiracy stretches, proving that her most dangerous enemy might be closer than she realizes.
In this nail-biting third book in the Keeper of the Lost Cities series, Sophie must fight the flames of rebellion, before they destroy everyone and everything she loves.
Loved it just like the other books in the series! Each book gets better and better!
Amazing 🤩 book
I loved the ending the best
Addressing important issues:
1) the boys name comes first in a ship name.
2) y’all gotta stop stressing over red heads death. Sophie literally wasn’t able to use her powers, my goblin dude nearly died, Sophie has to leave the family she’s only been with for two and a half books (half of the first and second and third) cruel Shannon, that’s cruel my girl
3) Brant. Killed. His. Fiancé. ARE YOU FLIPPING KIDDING ME, HOW CRUEL YOU GOTTA BE SHANNON?!??!
4) I can’t see Sophie with Keefe or Fritz. Fritz cares and all but he’s more like her over protective brother. Keefe?!?!?! Just no. Y’all need a mental hospital or something
5) The Keefester got a nice keister??? (You will understand when you read)
All and all it’s a good read, but four stars since you nearly killed a goblin, this should be a goblin-cruelty-free-zone. 🥺❤️