The beloved, bestselling potty-training classic, now re-released for a new generation!
An elephant makes a big poop. A mouse makes a tiny poop. Everyone eats, so of course: everyone poops!
Taro Gomi's classic, go-to picture book for straight-talk on all things "number 2" is back, as fresh and funny as ever.
• Both a matter-of-fact, educational guide and a hilarious romp through poop territory
• Filled with timeless OMG moments for both kids and adults
• Colorful and content-rich picture book
The concept of going to the bathroom is made concrete through this illustrated narrative that is both verbally and visually engaging.
Everyone Poops is just right for potty-training and everyday reading with smart, curious readers.
• Perfect for children ages 0 to 3 years old
• Equal parts educational and entertaining, this makes a great book for parents and grandparents who are potty-training their toddler.
• You'll love this book if you love books like P is for Potty! (Sesame Street) by Naomi Kleinberg, Potty by Leslie Patricelli, The Potty Train by David Hochman and Ruth Kennison.
Okay, so everyone does it--does everyone have to talk about it? True, kids at a certain stage of development may find the subject riveting--but their parents may well not want to read to them about it. Here we learn that birds do it, bees do it, kids with bended knees do it. We are told about big poop and little poop, animals that poop while moving and animals that poop from a stationary position, why and where people poop--in short, we get the scoop on poop. The pictures, far from Gomi's best work, leave nothing to the imagination either. In case the message hasn't sunk in, the final spread presents a chorus line of creatures, backsides forward, each producing poop. Call it what you will, by euphemism or by expletive, poop by any name seems an unsuitable picture book subject--a view not helped by this artless presentation. Ages 18 mos.-4 yrs.
So freakin random!!!
This book inspired me to quit my job and pursue my dreams of being a professional back waxer! Thank you!
LAME!!!!!! ( and gross! )
I am going to barf 🤢
We liked everything about the book.