The Exceptional Advice for Adventurers Everywhere series provides a range of proven (1) advice for professions that don't exist. (2)
This complete edition includes all four novellas in the Exceptional Advice for Adventurers Everywhere tetralogy.
Mulogo's Treatise on Wizardry:
Mulogo's Treatise provides a concise summary in plain (well, mostly plain) language for wizards who wish to have a manual for surviving in a harsh world where people (and much nastier) want to kill you and take your stuff (usually in that order). (4)
Everygnome's Guide to Paratechnology:
Within this concise guide you will find answers to many of the questions you do not have about becoming a Paratechnologist (5), a wondrous master of the uniquely Gnomish art of blending magic and technology!
Nemesis - A Good Guide for Bad Guys:
Nemesis provides a wealth of information you do not wish to know on becoming a villain and succeeding in the kingdom of evil. (6)
Confessions of an Angry Dwarf:
If you have ever wanted to explore the inner workings of the Dwarven psyche (8), then Confessions of an Angry Dwarf will be your gateway to a world probably better left unvisited.
1. Until disproven.
2. No matter how much you may want for them to be real. (3)
3. Which should in no way limit your enjoyment of them.
4. Thankfully, the guide applies equally well when your enemies could care less about taking your stuff.
5. Who would?
6. If you have ever been frustrated by the decision-making of villains in literature or film, then this is the guide for you. (7)
7. Unless, of course, it isn't.
8. Brave soul that you are.
From the Author
The EA'AE books are guides one might happen upon within the larger multiverse created in the Chronicles of the Fists trilogy... fantasy books giving farcical advice for professions that don't exist.
Also, they have footnotes. Lots of footnotes.