Feelings and Emotions is part of the Copy Cats: SENTENCES series for children learning English. The books in this series introduce simple sentences, grouped by type or theme. All titles feature native speaker audio on every page.
In this book, fabulous photographs and clear audio help children learn how to express feelings and emotions, using sentences such as I'm happy, I'm angry, I'm hungry, I'm cold and I'm surprised.
• 24 individual sentences
• enhanced with authentic audio
• dual mode – with or without written words
• compatible with leading Young Learner English syllabi
• supports a communicative approach to language learning
This book is perfect for:
• learning important language structures
• improving pronunciation
• practising intonation
• increasing fluency
• building confidence
Ideal for all children, whether they are learning English as a foreign language, a second language, an additional language or just for fun. They can learn at their own pace, wherever and whenever they want – and enjoy themselves at the same time!
This is a single-user edition, for personal use only.