If you don't fancy to travel in a random group with a guide...
If you do not look forward to staying at regular hotel resorts...
If you want to actively discover a different country and experience what it offers but still relax when you suddenly feel like it...
If you lack the time or desire to prepare the many details of your journey yourself...
Well, then you can still be the creator of your own experiences and travel on your own. With our itinerary!
Don't buy a pig in a poke. Download our sample San Francisco itinerary for free in Apple Books.
What the itinerary can offer:
1. Choose the length of your stay according to your own preference. (If in combination with Australia or New Zealand we recommend a 5-day stay at least.)
2. Preferably stay on smaller islands because of nicer environment and higher probability of better weather.
3. Practical tips related to accommodation, inter-island transportation (boat or seaplane), food and shops, health and safety, local language and weather.
4. Detailed and very exact recommendation of places to stay, which you can choose from based upon the following criteria:
- how much time you are willing to spend traveling to the island after your international flight to Fiji,
- with air conditioning or without, or maybe even a place where they do not have any electricity at night,
- meals for vegetarians and/or celiacs,
- idyllic island accommodation, some may say commercial but beautiful, even if expensive, with a pool and the possibility to go online if necessary or desired (may be subject to a fee and accessible in specified premises only),
- simple (but definitely clean) accommodation, non-commercial “natural” Fiji, more isolated, fewer guests allow for a more personal approach, suitable for those who do not need a pool, cellular network or to be online (e.g. eco resort or isolated island),
- family friendly hotels,
- accommodation for active divers or those who wish to learn or get better at diving while instructed by experienced dive masters.
5. Links you can click on in order to directly book any of the recommended services for reasonable prices and to obtain further detailed information.
6. Unlike our other itineraries, in this itinerary we do not recommend individual activities and places for trips. The itinerary will help you choose one or more small islands that offer more or less the same activities, all the information about which the chosen accommodation facility will provide.
10 reasons to choose our itinerary:
1. Our itinerary is in electronic form. Any paper guide takes up space and is impractical. Our e-book is always with you - in your phone.
2. Clickable links make our itinerary easy to use, it is not just an electronic copy of a paper book.
3. Activities and places to see are well structured. They are also ordered according to the recommended route if a road trip is suggested. So you won't have to find optimal routes (as for your location and possible distances) before you travel.
4. In a clear list, our itinerary precisely recommends which services and where to book before you travel (yes, clickable links). For example, in the itinerary you will find recommendations of various accommodation facilities in a location we have chosen strategically. Before you book, you can check reviews online and see that we only recommend quality accommodation.
5. The length of stay as defined in most of our itineraries refers to the ideal case when you can leave for 2-3 weeks and want to explore everything we recommend. However, you can choose the length of your stay as you prefer. Just customize the contents of the itinerary to your shortened or extended stay.
6. The routes you take are already accurately calculated (distance, time) in our itinerary and listed with a link to Google Maps.
7. Our itinerary offers practical tips related to car rental and driving, local language and customs, health and safety or weather.
8. What you will not find in our itinerary is useless stuff. You can see location photos on our website, Facebook, Instagram or even better... make your own. And as for history and demography, you can read more from countless credible sources on the Internet.
9. You can guess three times how to save time and effort. Yes, with our itinerary. Because the aim is not to exhaust you through an exhaustive description of your destination. You will not have to study any long text pages. You can enjoy your stay straight away.
10. With our itinerary no guide assigned from a travel agency will dictate you how to spend each day of your vacation. You will not have to adjust to a random group of people. If you do not like an activity recommended in the itinerary, you can simply skip it or replace it with a different one.