Enter an era of war within the world of Ivalice. The small kingdom of Dalmasca, conquered by the Archadian Empire, is left in ruin and uncertainty. Princess Ashe, the one and only heir to the throne, devotes herself to the resistance to liberate her country. Vaan, a young man who lost his family in the war, dreams of flying freely in the skies. In a fight for freedom and fallen royalty, join these unlikely allies and their companions as they embark on a heroic adventure to free their homeland.
This guide will contain the following once it is completely finished:
- A walkthrough that'll guide you through the story, help you obtain all the best weapons and armor, and defeat every monster
- Tips for getting the best equipment from the Bazaar and from enemies
- A detailed look at all twelve job classes in the game, and the best ways to combine them and characters to form the ultimate party
- Sections listing how to find - and defeat - all Marks and Rare Game
- Citation of the differences between this version of the game and the original
- A thorough explanation of all of the game's mechanics
- All sidequests, including Trial Mode
- A trophy guide that will get you that shiny Platinum Trophy
Version 1.0 (Aug. 18, 2017)
- A detailed walkthrough of the main story up until right after exiting The Great Crystal
- Some Hunts and Rare Game are mixed through the main walkthrough, showcasing a good time to do them (they will receive their own section later)
Version 1.01 (Aug. 29, 2017)
- Pharos and Sky Fortress Bahamut sections added to the walkthrough.
Version 1.02 (Sept. 2, 2017)
- Media added to Rains in the Giza Plains, Ozmone Plain, Paramina Rift, Mt. Bur-Omisace and Stilshrine of Miriam sections.
- Stilshrine of Miram sections reformatted for easier navigation.
Version 1.03 (Sept. 3, 2017)
- Media added to Archades section of the guide.
- Minor edits/corrections to the Archades section.
Version 1.04 (Sept. 8, 2017)
- Media added to Draklor Laboratory, Balfonheim Port, Cockatrices Across Ivalice and Feywood sections of the guide.
- Minor edits/corrections to the Cockatrices Across Ivalice section.
- Media for the Mindflayer hunt added.
- Split the "Bestiary" and "Items in this Area" tables in several multi-part sections.
- Formatted the "Bestiary" and "Items in this Area" tables to make contents more readable.
Version 1.05 (Sept. 9, 2017)
- Media added to the Giruvegan, Great Crystal, Balfonheim After Giruvegan and Ridorana Cataract sections of the guide.
- Moved the Balfonheim Port section of the guide to Chapter 5.
- Created Chapter 6 - Sidequests and Optional Dungeons.
- Moved the Cockatrices Across Ivalice section of the guide to Chapter 6.
- Added the Cerobi Steppe section of the guide to Chapter 6.
- Moved the Feywood (North), Feywood (South), Giruvegan, Great Crystal, Ridorana Cataract, Pharos - First Ascent, Pharos - Second Ascent, Pharos - Third Ascent and Sky Fortress Bahamut sections of the guide to Chapter 7.
Version 1.06 (Sept. 18, 2017)
- Character Developoment section added (in progress!).
- Getting Started, Characters, Classes (in progress!) and Espers (in progress!) pages added to Character Development section.
Version 1.07 (Sept. 23, 2017)
Character Development section finished. Classes, Espers and Party Building sections complete.
Version 1.08 (Sept. 30, 2017)
Trophy Guide is now finished
Version 1.09 (Oct. 3, 2017)
Added the "Racing With Rikken" section.
Added "Cerobi Steppe (Part 2)" page.
Version 1.10 (Oct. 7, 2017)
Aspidochelon (Trophy Rare Game) added to the Cerobi Steppe section.
Version 1.11 (Oct. 8, 2017)
Bluesang (Trophy Rare Game) added to the Cerobi Steppe section.
Phon Coast Hunt Club section added.
Hunting Trophy Rare Game section added.
Unfortunately, the strategy guide is unfinished. It does not include all side content. With this guide alone, you cannot earn the platinum trophy for this game. There’s a point where it alludes to the final quests needed, then cuts back to the main story. This will get you about 80% of the way, and does a great job walking you through most areas. But after you reach the game’s final dungeon, you’ll have to use the internet to wrap it up.
Not the actual guide
Very disappointed that it wasn’t the actual game guide. Shouldn’t use images from a copyrighted game on the cover to pull people in. Requesting a refund and buying the Prima games paper back online.