Most people make simple mistakes that kill their chances of living a life defined by financial freedom.
One of the big reasons is they dream big, but they fail to comprehend how significant a role money plays in achieving those dreams. The reality is that building a solid foundation of how finance works is usually the first step to getting what you want.
Written in straightforward language, this guidebook to understanding money gives you the tools and insights you need to:
• navigate college without taking out too many loans;
• pay off debt you’ve already acquired;
• use credit cards and bank accounts responsibly;
• boost a lagging credit score;
• decide what type of insurance you need.
Filled with charts, graphs, and examples of how managing money right can pay off big, this guide is a must-have for anyone seeking to make smart decisions. Leave debt in the past, and start reaping the rewards that go along with Financial Freedom.