Foundations: New Testament eBook offers convenient access to 260 Scripture readings and devotions, three weekly Scripture-memory options, a sample HEAR entry, a sample prayer log, and a sample Scripture-memory card.
The Bible, in and of itself, is a miracle. Think about it. Over centuries of time, God supernaturally moved in a number of men’s hearts, leading them to record the exact words of God. God then guided His people to recognize these divine writings and to distinguish them from everything else that had ever been written. Later, God’s people brought together these 66 books. The preservation and survival of the Bible were as miraculous as its writing. Finally, God gave men technological knowledge to copy and transmit the Bible so all people could have it. All this took place because God has something to say to you.
In Foundations: New Testament, Robby and Kandi Gallaty lead individuals through the 27 divinely inspired books of the New Testament in one year, while still offering the flexibility of reading only five days each week. The HEAR journaling method will allow individuals to read and respond to God’s Word as they highlight, explain, apply, and respond to passages throughout the yearlong plan.
• 260-day New Testament reading plan, one chapter a day for five days each week
• 260 devotions that support Scripture readings
• One-year walk through the New Testament
• HEAR journaling method
• Reading plan that covers one Gospel each quarter and moves chronologically through the rest of the New Testament one chapter a day
• Expand your understanding of the Bible by reading the Word of God five days each week.
• Read through the New Testament from beginning to end in one year with a plan that accommodates busy schedules.
• Experience personal spiritual growth as you walk through the New Testament.
• Equip yourself with a greater knowledge and application of God’s Word by digging deeper into Scripture by yourself or with a group.
• Learn to reflect on and apply the truth of Scripture, using the HEAR journaling method.
• Study Scripture by using a reading plan and devotions that make it easy to understand and apply God’s Word, even if you’re new to studying the Bible.