Who am I? How do I find true happiness and fulfillment?
These are the fundamental questions in each of our lives. It quickly becomes clear, however, that the best the world can offer are counterfeits that wound us, betray us, and leave us wanting. Our longings for love, intimacy, and freedom are good, but the sexual revolution sold us a bill of goods that simply cannot satisfy.
But there is real hope, and it comes in the form of John Paul II’s Theology of the Body.
In Freedom, you will discover the power of the Theology of the Body in the lives of:
• A man who was liberated from his addiction to Internet pornography.
• A woman who, after suffering terrible abuse by her family, was freed from a life of poor self-esteem, eating disorders, and drug addiction.
• A young mother whose wounds from past sexual sin and a teenage pregnancy was healed, allowing her to become the wife and mother her family needed.
• A priest who learned how to live his priesthood mystically united with Jesus, the divine Bridegroom.
• An evangelical Christian whose relationship with Christ was deepened by a new-found appreciation for the Incarnation.
Our world is yearning for the truth and beauty of the Theology of the Body. The good news is that a new sexual revolution is beginning to take root in the lives of men and women across the globe. Witness firsthand the power of this life-giving message, and discover how you, too, can achieve true freedom.