· Just "forgive and forget."
· You should apologize when you mess up.
· If you forgive you will feel better.
· Don't wait until you are asked before you forgive.
· Forgive only when you are sure the offender is sincere.
If you think any of these statements are good advice, you need to read this book! Understanding what the Bible teaches about forgiveness, between those who have been forgiven much, is essential to God-honoring relationships. Sadly, many believers settle for the world's substitutes or sinfully live alienated from others because of an unwillingness to forgive as Christ has commanded.
Let Jay Adams, with his trademark clarity and vivid illustrations, help you think through what the Scriptures teach, and help you move from being Forgiven to Forgiving.