The author of this e-book is a a long-term photography tutor and following his daily experience, he has created a one-of-a-kind method of education through a set of simple and joyful exercises along with a necessary theory that will teach you how to start taking perfect shots.
With this e-book you will never want to use an automatic mode on your digital camera again. A feedback of your practical knowledge got from this e-book will appear instantly - in a form of perfect shots on a memory card in your digital camera.
This e-book will guide your through following fields of issues:
- how to work with lenses and what lens to choose and in what situation
- how to master the important settings of your digital camera
- how to set the correct values of exposure time
- how to get advantage of the aperture
- how to set the correct value of ISO
This e-book is removing the gap between a fresh owner of a digital camera and perfect digital images.
Customer ReviewsSee All
Easy to read and understand. Great!
Great rules to follow to become a better photographer. (Not a camera owner)