Frommer’s EasyGuide to Lake Mead and Arizona’s West Coast
For more than 60 years, Frommer’s’ guides have cut through the noise and hyperbole to deliver what no other books can: Honest talk, frank advice, and affectionate insider’s secrets to appreciating and affording vacations around the world. We do so by hiring experts like Bill Wyman and Greg McNamee, award-winning journalists who live in Arizona and love sharing their home state with awed visitors. Don’t travel like a mere tourist―get off the beaten path and discover the full experiences of Arizona and the wonders of the American Southwest, from Native culture to national parks, ranging from resorts to camping. Whether your budget is large or tight, Frommer’s shows you Arizona like a local.
Inside this guide:
• Insider advice on how to best experience the natural wonders, historic sites and outdoor activities of this less-discovered corner of Arizona
• Where to find the best hiking trails, fishing, golf and scenic vistas
• Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writers are passionate about Arizona, so they tell it like it is in an engaging and helpful way
• Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity
• User-friendly features including star ratings to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences