Version 1.4: This update contains design improvements and audio supplement.
"Learning About the World Through Pictures: Fruit for Kids" is an interactive book that children love to see, look at and touch.
How to use this book:
1. Sit down with kids and open the book
2. Show the picture to your kids
3. Try to describe the picture as much as you can (or tell a fact/story like “It is red“)
4. Then, touch the picture --> you will hear the name of the fruit (give your kids time to mimic the sound)
5. Touch the bubble icon --> you will see the text (see the screenshot)
This book is simple and easy to use as a learning material. The interactions on this book helps readers to focus on what they see & hear and allows them to be curious about fruit.