Richard Brodie dropped out of Harvard to join the computer revolution and write the first version of Microsoft Word. Then, burned-out helping Microsoft achieve its phenomenal success, he quit and embarked on an equally intense search for a more meaningful life. For three years Richard mined the wisdom of famed self-improvement seminars and workshops. Most of all, he wanted to discover why life seemed to coast along at either an “OK” level or plummet into “the pits,” spending so little time in true satisfaction and fulfillment. In this book, he shares the results of his odyssey, providing a step-by-step guide for discovering your own individual formula for long-term success and happiness. It gives you all the tools you need to find yourself, take charge, and get past OK.
You’ll learn how to:
• Understand what’s really going on in your life
• Make the most of your potential
• Pull out of crises —and move on
• Achieve rewarding relationships
• Be in control of stressful situations
• Keep your quality of life in the WOW zone