How to Be Confident, Capable, Cool, and in Control
The Ultimate Teen Girl Bible
What do you do when . . . you're at the lunch table and you knock your soda over into someone's lap? Or, you need a job? You hate your clothes? You're broke? Inside, more than 100 experts tell you how to deal with these problems and so much more. GirlWise is one-stop shopping for all the stuff you want to, you need to, you MUST know!
GirlWise includes contributions by:
• Hillary Carlip, author of Girl Power
• Atoosa Rubenstein, editor-in-chief of CosmoGIRL!
• Nancy Gruver, publisher of New Moon
• Laura McEwen, Publisher of YM
• Marci Shimoff, coauthor of Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul
• Meg Cabot, author of The Princess Diaries
• Brandon Holley, editor-in-chief of ELLEgirl
• Isabel González, senior associate editor of Teen People
You'll find great tips from experts in fashion, business, etiquette, sports, and more to help you become the Ultimate Teen Girl—confident, capable, comfortable, cool, conscious, and taking control of your life. No more helpless females here!