In Grace Bomb, Pastor Pat Linnell equips us to join a movement of simple obedience with world-changing impact. Grace Bombs are intentional acts of love prompted by the Holy Spirit—offering an extra tip to a hardworking server, giving up a seat on an airplane, or making a meal for the ER nurse next door. When we grace bomb our neighbors, our spouses, or strangers on the street, we are responding to God’s call to love those people in generous and surprising ways. Drawing on rich examples from Scripture and everyday life, Grace Bomb shows us how we can:
• Go beyond cultural expectations of kindness
• Deepen our sensitivity to the Holy Spirit
• Overcome barriers such as fear, busyness, and prejudice
• Have fun while exercising our faith beyond Sundays
• Break the ice with our neighbors today
With inspiring stories from people around the world who have discovered the joy of Grace Bombing, this energizing book helps you put your love into action right away. Most importantly, it helps you use that action to show others the true source of love with no strings attached: Jesus.