GRE Prep Plus 2023, Includes 6 Practice Tests, Online Study Guide, Proven Strategies to Pass the Exam
6 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online
Kaplan's GRE Prep Plus 2023 guides you through the GRE step-by-step, with expert strategies, essential content review, and five online practice tests. Get an advantage on test day with our proven test-taking strategies, math skills review, and one-year access to online practice and lesson plans.
The Best Practice
• Five full-length online tests help you practice in the same computer-based format you'll see on test day.
• One full-length practice test included in the book for when online is not an option.
• Online resources including two mini tests, one math and one verbal, online to help you get off to a fast start
• More than 1,500 questions with detailed explanations.
• Video explanations of selected questions.
• 500-question online Qbank that lets you select problems by topic and difficulty and customize your practice.
• Chapters on each GRE question type and math skill, with practice sets for each.
• Questions have been reviewed, revised, and updated by Kaplan's expert faculty.
• Online study-planning tool helps you target your prep no matter how much time you have before the test.
• We know the test: Our learning engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the GRE, and we use real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
• Kaplan's books and practice questions are written by veteran teachers who know students—every explanation is written to help you learn.
• We invented test prep—Kaplan (kaptest.com) has been helping students prepare for the tests for over 80 years and we offer some of the best-selling books on GRE prep, GED, SAT, and ACT test prep, MCAT study guides, and more.
Want to boost your studies with even more online practice and in-depth GRE math and verbal workbooks? Try Kaplan's GRE Complete 2023.