WHERE ARE YOU ON YOUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY?
The Body of Christ is in need of members who are spiritually mature. All of us begin as spiritual babes in Christ when we are born again. But God doesn't intend for us to stay that way. God desires for us to grow into Christian maturity. In his book Growing Up, Spiritually, Kenneth E. Hagin compares the stages of spiritual growth to those of physical growth.
In this important book, you will discover how to:
• Locate your current stage of spiritual growth.
• Grow into the next stage of spiritual development.
• Walk in close fellowship with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• Renew your mind with a diet of God's Word.
• Determine the differences between the natural man, the carnal man, and the spiritual man.
You won't be the same after reading and receiving the message of Growing Up, Spiritually, and the Body of Christ will be strengthened as you grow and
develop in God.
Customer ReviewsSee All
Perfect for every Christian
If every Christian would read this book and follow Gods word, we would see the world get saved! Growing up spiritually is vital for all of us. Many of us stay babies in one way or another(myself included!). I pray we all keep growing in Christ.