The ultimate guide to helping your child succeed on tests both now and as they grow up, with practical strategies and examples, comprehensive subject reviews, practice exams and explanations, and much more!
All parents want their children to be as successful as possible and to reach their fullest potential, and, in today’s education climate, test-taking is more important to a student’s success and growth than ever before. So how can you make sure your child is as well-prepared as possible?
Fortunately, that just happens to be Dr. Gary Gruber’s life’s work.
For over thirty years, his Gruber Method has taught millions of students the critical-thinking skills needed to succeed in the modern education system. Using adaptive strategies for thinking about test problems as categories, rather than rote memorization of individual answers, Dr. Gruber has unlocked the essential test-taking skills any child can use to succeed on any test, any time.
For parents and teachers who want to help their children learn and understand the strategies needed in all test-taking areas, Gruber's Essential Guide to Test Taking: Grades 3-5 will help your child expand their knowledge, develop their test-taking confidence, and realize their true potential.
Featured topics in Gruber's Essential Guide to Test Taking: Grades 3-5 include:
• Guides to how students can develop critical thinking skills that will last forever
• Unique test on How Your Child will do on the upcoming SAT, ACT, and what strategies and thinking skills they need to internalize in this book to achieve their full potential.
• Information to help children prepare for specific tests, including the PSAT, SAT, ACT, and GRE by internalizing the thinking strategies in this book
• Clear, consistent methods for finding the correct answers
• Key mathematical laws, ideas, and secrets that students should know
• Essential language and grammar skills, plus vocabulary-word lists
• Tried-and-true reading-comprehension techniques
• Easy, efficient methods for making children less nervous about tests
• Practical strategies for helping children achieve their fullest potential
So pick up a copy of Gruber's Essential Guide to Test Taking: Grades 3-5, study its lessons with your child, and watch them grow and succeed.