Nothing beats the feeling of stepping out of the salon with gorgeous, expertly styled hair. Now readers can have that feeling every day--and at a fraction of the cost of routine salon visits!--by creating their own professional-quality hairstyles at home. Packed with 50 DIY hairdos, from classic coifs to today's hottest looks, Idiot's Guides®: Hairstyles shows readers every loop, twist, and tuck needed to create dozens of sensational styles. In it, readers get:
* Buns and braids, pompadour and ponies, and twists and tousles for short, medium-length, and longer hair.
* Stunning styles for weddings, proms, and other special occasions.
* Pretty styles perfect for matching mother-and-daughter 'dos.
* Easy ideas for personalizing styles to create one-of-a-kind looks.
* Simple solutions for creating volume, adding shine, taming frizz, and caring for all types of hair.
* Expert advice on the styling tools and products that get the best results.