“When we approach God humbly and bow down before Him, we put ourselves in a position to hear from Him.”
Are you longing to hear God’s voice, but feeling disconnected?
God wants to speak directly to each of His beloved children, not to just a few “spiritual elite.” Priscilla Shirer looks at God’s call to Samuel and uncovers six characteristics essential for hearing from God:
• A simple RELATIONSHIP, unfettered by sin or pride
• A single-minded WORSHIP, focused on God and His glory
• A set-apart HOLINESS, determined to live a life that honors Him
• A still ATTENTIVENESS, willing to be silent before Him
• A sold-out HUNGER, passionately pursuing God’s presence
• A servant SPIRIT, submitted to God’s call
Her warmth and honesty, combined with a wealth of practical help, will inspire you to cultivate these traits in your own life. By doing so, you will prepare yourself to draw closer to Him and to hear His voice more clearly.