Health for Life is an innovative new resource that teaches high school students the fundamentals of health and wellness, how to avoid destructive habits, and how to choose to live healthy lives. Health for Life is available in print and digital formats, including an iBooks interactive version for iPads.
This text covers all aspects of healthy living throughout the life span:
• Understanding health and wellness (positive aspect of health)
• Preventing disease and seeking care
• Embracing the priority lifestyles of physical activity, nutrition, and stress management
• Avoiding destructive habits
• Building relationships
• Creating healthy and safe communities
No teaching materials like description claims.
Unless you are purchasing 25 copies you DO NOT get access to the teaching materials. I found that out AFTER I purchased the book.