Witty, one-of-a-kind, imaginative cupcake designs using candies from the local convenience store, no baking skills or fancy pastry equipment required. Spotting the familiar items in the hundreds of brilliant photos is at least half the fun. America's favorite food photography team shows how to create funny, scary, and sophisticated masterpieces using a ziplock bag and common candies and snack items. With these easy-to-follow techniques, even the most kitchen-challenged cooks can:• raise a big-top circus cupcake tier for a kid's birthday
• plant candy vegetables on Oreo earth cupcakes for a garden party
• trot out a line of confectionery "pup cakes" for a dog fancier
• serve spaghetti and meatball cupcakes for April Fool's Day
• bewitch trick-or-treaters with eerie alien cupcakes
• create holidays on icing with a white Christmas cupcake wreath, turkey cupcake place cards, and Easter egg cupcakes
Customer ReviewsSee All
Looks bad in iBooks on the iPad
While the content of this book is fine, it is a poor implemtation of a book in iBooks. Many pages are simply screen captures of the print version, complete with print page numbers. Then the same text is below in iBook format. I guess they did this to show the pictures, but the experience is frustrating.
The best book ever
I love this book. I made the dog cupcakes for a birthday party very cute and easy. Everyone loved them. There are so many Great ideas in this book.
Great book I have2 of your books love them...love how you teach to do every step.