The New York Times bestselling author of I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell and Assholes Finish First delivers a new collection of thirty 100% true, 100% exclusive stories of comically perverse excess.
Another installment in Tucker Max’s series of stories about his drunken debauchery and ridiculous antics. What began as a simple sentence on an obscure website, “My name is Tucker Max, and I am an a*****e,” and developed into two infamously genre-defining books, I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell and Assholes Finish First, ends here.
But as you should expect from Tucker by now, he is going out with a bang—literally and figuratively. In this book, you’ll learn:
* How to live and work in Cancun, while still enrolled in Law School
* Why Halloween is really awesome
* How to subtly torture a highstrung roommate until he explodes with furious anger over a misplaced condiment
* What really happened when a dirty pageant girl tried to sue Tucker because he told the truth
* Why you should never accept a homemade treat from a hippie with a van
As we’ve come to learn from Tucker, assholes do finish first...but everything comes with a price.
Customer ReviewsSee All
Best book ever
By far the best comedy Book I've ever read. The fact that it's all true makes it even better.
An awful book by an awful person
Really just trash. Should be burnt. And so should the book.
Just Self-Indulgently Awful
Tucker was funny when he was being a jerk. Hilariously, wetting-yourself funny. In this book he's just a sad has-been whose ego is getting the best of him. Spend your time and money elsewhere....this pile of dog barf just isn't with it.