How I Did It is a candid, thorough, science-based approach to losing fat, complete with workout plans and instructions for balancing macronutrients. It's full of personal insight, humor, stoic wisdom, and simple strategies that anyone can implement, no matter how hectic life gets.
Do you dream of being lean and fit, but think it's impossible for you? It's absolutely possible and much easier than you think.
The key to losing weight is to maintain a caloric deficit. This book helps you calculate a caloric deficit to maximize fat loss and gain muscle without feeling tired and hungry. You don't need to starve yourself to lose fat. It's all about the math, pure and simple. How I Did It teaches you how to create a comfortable deficit of calories that will lead to incredible results.
This book tells you how to get the body you've always wanted—no matter your age or current fitness level—without extreme dieting, excessive cardio, boot camp classes, or dangerous supplements. No expensive equipment. No "bro-science" and no crawling across the gym floor on all-fours like an assh*le. If you need a painless, feasible plan for getting in shape, you want to read this book.
Losing fat isn't a challenge when you follow the numbers. Everyone's body is different, but there are Universal truths that make or break any fat-loss program for all of us. This book explains the simple science behind building your ideal body based on your goals.
Nate Clark spent most of his life wearing a t-shirt in the pool. He's not a personal trainer or a professional athlete. He's not selling you anything else. He's just a guy who finally figured it out, and transformed his body in ways he never thought possible. After 20 years of failed diets and way too much cardio, he discovered the truth about cutting fat and building lean muscle mass. At 40 years old, he's in the best shape of his life.
In This Book You'll Discover:
‣ You DON'T need to spend endless hours on a treadmill. Cardio is NOT the key to fat loss!
‣ You DON'T need to waste all your free time in a gym. You can train effectively with a 3-, 4- or 5-day split, based on YOUR goals.
‣ You DON'T need to spend $250/ month on CrossFit. No more flipping tires in a parking lot!
‣ You CAN achieve your ideal body at any age. Don't let anyone tell you it's genetics or luck or that you need to devote your entire life to fitness. That's bullish*t!
‣ You CAN be lean and muscular while also living your life, spending time with friends and family, and being a regular person.
‣ You CAN increase your energy and feel healthy by optimizing your diet and exercise routine without going to extremes.
Buy How I Did It to learn how to achieve the body of your dreams!
This Worked for Me
The advice in this book worked! I finally feel like I understand the math and science behind getting in shape. It’s entertaining and easy to read; plus, the summaries at the end of each chapter are a great quick reminder of the guiding principles.
Comprehensive & Relatable
As a 40+ year old I found this book relatable. It’s a very refreshing delivery on solid, actionable information that you can incorporate immediately. The author has a backstory and a journey that speaks to many of us, which helps to hear when you feel like you are the only one who has tried every diet & fitness fad out there. This is the information I’m sure he wishes he could have told his younger self, and we have the benefit of that within these pages.