Organize and enjoy your family's memories!
You've captured countless cherished family photos of babies' first steps, graduations, weddings, holidays, vacations, and priceless everyday moments on your smartphone or digital camera. Perhaps you've inherited a collection of heirloom family photographs, too. But now what?
How to Archive Family Photos is a practical how-to guide for organizing your growing digital photo collection, digitizing and preserving heirloom family photos, and sharing your treasured photos.
In this book, you'll find:
• Simple strategies to get your photos out of a smartphone or camera and into a safe storage space
• Easy methods to organize and back up your digital photos, including file-naming and tagging hints
• Achievable steps to digitize and preserve heirloom family photos
• Step-by-step workflows illustrating common photo organizing and digitizing scenarios
• Checklists for setting up your own photo organization system
• 25 photo projects to preserve, share, and enjoy your family photos
Whether you have boxes full of tintypes and black-and-white photographs, an ever-growing collection of digital photos, or a combination of the two, this book will help you rescue your images from the depths of hard drives and memory cards (or from the backs of closets) so that you can organize and preserve your family photo collection for future generations.