How to Blog a Book teaches you how to create a blog book with a well-honed and uniquely angled subject and targeted posts—and how to build the audience necessary to convince agents and publishers to make your blog into a book.
Inside you'll find:
• Basic information on how to set up your blog and the essential plug-ins and other options necessary to get the most out of each post
• Steps for writing a book easily from scratch using blog posts
• Advice on how to write blog posts
• Tips on gaining visibility and promoting your work both online and off
• Tools for driving traffic to your blog
• Information on how to monetize an existing blog into a book or other types of products
• Profiles with authors who received blog-to-book deals
Author Nina Amir explains how writing a book in cyberspace allows you to get your book written easily, while promoting it and building an author's platform. It's a fun, effective way to start writing, publishing, and promoting a book, one post at a time.