If you want to achieve financial independence at any age, or simply have better investing outcomes, there are some important things you need to know right now.
* Learn why Lotto is not going to fulfil your money dreams.
* Find out why you are the one to create your financial plan.
* Discover how to protect your wealth.
* Learn why leveraging makes one wealth vehicle a better option in Property vs. Shares.
* Why paying down your home loan first, before investing, may not be the right thing to do.
* Read the simple rules of investing success... to create wealth for yourself instead of for others.
Australian super-saver Jennifer Lancaster explains the principles of saving and investing, using her common sense style. She urges you to create your own financial plan and household budget. It's in your hands, not that of a financial planner, property spruiker, or broker. This book has Australian references.
Guiding Mums & Dads through creating the right mindset, using leverage to build wealth, understanding debt, shares vs. property, the various mortgage styles, buy and hold vs. buy-gain-sell, protecting your wealth, compounding, types of diversification, and more, Jennifer relates the wisdom that can help you create a better financial destiny.